Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gracias...

          27 April 2010, the day when I penned (or should I say,typed...) my first blog! So, this is the first anniversary of my blog, and this post is just to say "Gracias", or a heartfelt "Thank you" to all of you.
You may find it a bit sentimental, but I have got attached a lot to this virtual space of my creation,almost like we get attached to our favourite Football Club.And this wouldn't have been possible without all of you.
          Even being a hard-core Chelsea fan, I have always tried my best to analyse the game neutrally while commenting on other clubs on this platform, and I hope I have been able to do that, sincere apologies for any mistakes I may have inadvertently made.
        No particular footballing topic in this post though,  just wanted to thank all of you from my heart. I'll leave you with a classic video-it's the Introduction song to FIFA 06,many of us may already have seen it,but I still get excited watching it anytime....for the words in the background resonate with our thoughts about football perfectly!




Thank you again...and of course hope you continue to read and enjoy, too!!

Love you all!

7 comments:

  1. till date...i've played only FIFA 06 on my PS2 :P..... Looking forward to another year of Freakish blogs on Football!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you too for entertaining us with some real, interesting football stuff...Looking forward to more from you in the future...keep up the good work !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. akash...manchester is my heavenApril 27, 2011 at 11:28 PM

    good goin mate.,keep it up...!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nitish, we all love you and your blog (in spite knowing the fact that you don't subscribe to our blog sites :P ) I ain't that involved in football ( or I must say I am completely out of it :D ) but, still find some reason to come back to this blog again and again... Some Great Guy has said "If the content doesn't satisfy you or if you don't understand it, you always have the opportunity to enjoy the design" :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kunj, thanks a lot man...:-D
    Hey, but how can you say I don't subscribe to yours?? I was one of the 5 to follow you on Blogger.....and continued to follow you even when you betrayed to join Wordpress...:-P
    Btw I'm glad if you really liked the design..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out of the 5 kyo likha... Jab tak single digit followers hai tak tak mention mat kiya kar :P accha nahi lagta :D :D :D :P

    ReplyDelete